March 7, 2013
I purchased my blog template almost 2 years ago. I bought my .com, almost a year ago. Although I think about it daily, I have only posted twice in 2 years. Sooooo sad (and those two posts I deleted….) but today is the first day of the rest of my life. Procrastination is no longer my middle name. My name is Debbie. Nice to meet you.
I want a blog so I could:
- Store my projects and project instructions
- Organize my inspirations
- Make new friends
- Learn new things
Here are some of the sites that I found helpful in starting my blog.
- GiftsWe Use has a wonderful series on Starting a Blog – This lovely woman shares what she has learned. This is a great place to start if you are thinking of starting a blog.
- Crafterminds is all about blogging. Bookmark them for easy reference.
- Conversation Agent has helpful hints and links to other great reference sources.
- Nesting Place has great info on the importance of Pinterest and Blogging.
That is about all I know about blogging and how I got here but look…..as soon as I finish typing this and click “Publish”, I will be a blogger. Life is good and this will be fun.