Spring is almost here. Spring makes you want to renew everything. So why not start with the bathroom and do it on the cheap by sewing your way to a new bathroom.
Here are 3 quick and easy projects to do yourself. I love the grain sack shower curtain by the Cozy Old Farm House. She painted hers by projecting the image on to the drop cloth. I love her end result but I would have used the same method I used here with Xylene. Since it is a large image, simple print it out on several pages and tape together. I’ve done large images, just make sure the tape is not in the way of the image. If there is a will, there is a way. Easy peasy too.
1. Patchwork Towels by Tasha Horsley.
2. Make a quilted bathmat by Montessori By Hand.
3. Make a shower curtain from a $14 drop cloth by The Cozy Old Farm House.
If you aren’t into doing it yourself, below are the inspirations for my DIY search. All are from Etsy and are for sale from these talented makers.
1. Quilted bath mat on Etsy by Davron Soaps N Mor for $45.00.
2. Patchwork bath mat on Etsy by Zanman for $42.00.
3. Stenciled shower curtain on Etsy by Laissezchic for $55.00
4. Set of 4 embellished hand towels on Etsy by August Ave for $46.00.
5. Appliqued bath towel on Etsy by Brown Owl Design for $14.00.
If you need, I’ve hunted down some bargains on supplies to dress up your bathroom the DIY way.
1. 6′ x 9′ drop cloth for $13.99.
2. 12 pack white bath towels for $29.50.
3. Chevron fat quarter bundle for $28.99.
4. Xylol Xylene for $5.26.
5. Moda charm pack for $12.95.
6. 7 pack bath towels for $22.99.
See you next time.